Thursday, July 14, 2011

Wes and Erin tied the knot!




Here are a few pictures taken at Wes and Erin's wedding. I'm so thrilled for Wes. It makes me happy to see him so happy!

Here are a few recent pictures of Wes...
 

The reception was outside at Samford University

 The guests all put their fingerprints on this canvas and wrote their name in it. SO CLEVER!
Talk to the hand!
Erin's brother

Mrs. Haisten dancing with the groom...she has to be one of the sweetest ladies I know! She raised one of my favorite people and I know she is beyond thrilled to have Erin in the family.

Erin and her daddy

Mr. and Mrs. Haisten


Sweet and WILD Raleigh



The food was so good! Meals by Misty took good notes!

The cupcakes were my favorite! They tasted as good as they looked!


Fruit flowers



I love my  husband...


Candy from the cute candy bar!
 


It was a very special wedding and I wish the happy couple all the luck and love in the world! 

1 comment:

  1. Misty,

    Erin sent me this blog post to see your sweet words about the cupcakes! Thank you for your complements! Let me know if you ever need some!

    Lauren Sheehan
    lauren.sheehan1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete