Sunday, August 15, 2010

Birmingham Couples Shower


Our neighbors, Daniel and Jennifer Carter, and our very close friends Jennifer Harris and Wes Haisten, threw us a couples shower right here in our neighborhood. It was a complete blast! We had great food...
Wes cut up some yummy watermelon.
Daniel grilled some sliders and Buffalo chicken sandwiches.
And Jennifer served lemonade in mason jars with red and white striped straws. SO CUTE!!!

We played a game where Joey and I had to change a diaper on a baby doll. We were timed and I just knew I had this! There was no way Joey could beat me at something I've done a million times in my life. (unlike Trivia)

Joey and Reece are buddies...

 
He's going to be the best daddy!!!

I had no idea I was this huge until Wes took this picture. Unreal.

The boys played cornhole while the girls stayed close to the air conditioner. It was a great night with fantastic food and fun friends! I am truly blessed!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment