Thursday, July 1, 2010

Our red room is no longer a red room. Its a nursery!

Mom has helped me out so much during the last few months. Thank you mom for all your hard work. You  have  more energy than anyone I know! She got us the lampshade. Joey and I picked out this comfy chair, the ottoman isn't in yet.
The crib is perfect! Its rustic which we love, and the bedding was custom made in Los Angeles. Only the best for Finn. :)
 We are keeping the room very natural and peaceful, but I needed to add a little color. What better than red and brown? My two favorite colors. We have the red truck print above, and found this truck and frame:
Joey hung our curtains and my fantastic in laws got us the mobile. I had a hard time taking a picture of the mobile. Its cuter in person.
One of my favorite things in the room was a fluke! I was craving a hamburger so we hit up Hamburger Heaven the other day. Right next door is the neatest store and we went in, not knowing how fantastic of a place it was. I immediately found this shelf and I love it. It looks especially cute with Joey's sailor suit hanging on it!
We aren't quite finished with Finn's room, but we are getting there!

No comments:

Post a Comment