Monday, July 12, 2010

It's Raining Baby Gifts for Finn!

This past weekend was a super busy weekend for the Westover's. We not only celebrated baby Finn by honoring him at a shower, but it was also my 33rd birthday!

I went home to Mississippi Thursday night and spent some fantastic quality time with mom. We had a lot of fun shopping and just taking it easy. My MIL Glenda and aunt Jenny came into town from Mobile and we had a nice visit with them, along with some lemon ice box and chocolate pie. Yum.

Saturday was a BUSY day. Joey came to town and just about as soon as he got there, we had to leave to go to Beths house for my first baby shower. Beth, Brenda Comer and Cindy Adams hosted Finn and I a shower and it was perfect!
 

 
 
 
 Words can't describe how special I felt on Saturday. I saw friends and family that I hadn't seen in years! I can't say thank you enough to everyone for coming to see me and for all the amazing gifts I received.

No comments:

Post a Comment